Covid-19 Update – Mar 19th

Dear members. We hope that you are all keeping well during these extraordinary circumstances. Tonight the MGAI committee have made the decision to defer all activities until further notice. We will resume activities as soon as we are given clearance to do so. This also means that trials on 18/19 April will also be postponed. The committee will decide on when trials will take place by the middle of April (hopefully) – we are potentially looking at dates in May for this (but will depend on returning to some sort of normality!). The Irish Team Championships are now planned for 22/23 August 2020 in McGuinness’ Polo Field in Co. Louth This will double-up as an All Ireland League Date and a Celtic League date – hopefully Covid19 will be sorted by then..“>Take care and remain safe everyone!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: