MGA Ireland organises regular mounted games events in the Republic of Ireland. See our events page/calendar and Facebook pages for a full list and contact information is listed on contact page.
All persons, in paid or voluntary roles within MGA Ireland, with access to children or vulnerable adults in an unsupervised manner on a continual basis are required to be vetted. It is also a requirement that all Coaches accredited by Horse Sport Ireland have a Garda Vetting Check. The HSI Garda vetting form is available here.
Health and Safety
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Code of Ethics and Good Practice Policy
- Guidelines for Children Travelling to Competitions
- H&S Guide to Running MGAI Competitions
- MGAI Competition Details Form
- MGAI Incident Report
- MGAI Risk Assessment form for Competitions
- Child protection officer policy
- Alcohol Rules
- National Children Officer’s Role
- Concussion Card
- Concussion Management